A tonic is a fortifying beverage that is taken to give feelings of well-being and vigor. Our Tonics are a combination of alkalizing filtered water and cold pressed juice, boosted with botanical herbs and superfoods. All our Tonics are designed with specific intentions in mind.
Some of these ingredients might be new to you, so we have created a guide to help you understand what these potent ingredients can be good for.
FOCUS. CONCENTRATION. ENERGY.
When to Drink
The newest addition to our tonic line-up is the Brain Tonic. This vibrant drink is sure to catch your attention, but the ingredient that gives this tonic its noteworthy color does a lot more than just that. Blue Majik is an extract of spirulina and is a great source of amino acids, enzymes, and antioxidants.
In combination with MCT Oil, minerals and botanical herbs, we have created a drink that is here to help you clear brain fog and keep you feeling energized. Skip the afternoon coffee and reach for our Brain Tonic instead for sustained energy and focus without the crash.
Apple, Lemon, Maple Syrup, Blue Majik, MCT Oil, Mineral Concentrate, Ginseng, Astragluls, Alkaline Water, Water
- Blue Majik is an algae extract rich in the plant protein phycocyanin. It is responsible for the blue color as well as it’s rich antioxidant, amino acid and enzyme profile.
- MCT Oil, or medium-chain triglyceride oil, is a special type of fat that is excellent for fueling your brain.
- Mineral Concentrate is a sea water extract that contains a complete mineral profile including all trace minerals.
- Ginseng is a potent herb that is excellent in boosting both your mood and your energy.
- Astragalus is another potent herb that is particularly good at reducing inflammation.
REFRESH. CLEANSE. RE-BALANCE.
When to Drink
Our Detox Tonic has been a fan favorite since day one. Light and refreshing, this tonic is comparable in taste to a lemonade but with lots of health benefits to boot. When we first launched this tonic we would receive lots of questions about one ingredient in particular, Activated Charcoal.
In recent years charcoal has become trendy in the food scene to color everything from ice cream to water. Despite the fact that this ingredient is perfectly safe to consume it is important to consume it responsibly. Activated charcoal has been used to help with detoxification for decades. It works by binding to toxins, aiding in their safe elimination. However, activated charcoal does not differentiate between toxins and nutrients. That means we recommend taking our Detox Tonic on an empty stomach (2 hours after your last meal, and 30 minutes before your next) for maximum absorption and benefits.
Although many people reach for our Detox Tonic when hungover, this drink will help to perk you up anytime you’re feeling run-down.
Lime, Lemon, Grapefruit, Orange, Raw Honey, Activated Charcoal, Milk Thistle, Nettle Leaf, Alkaline Water
- Activated charcoal is typically used as a detox agent. We have worked with our nutritionists to ensure we are using the proper dose to help you detoxify while still feeling your best.
- Milk thistle is a herb that is excellent for liver health. It is one of the few plants that is known to actually help restore liver function.
- Nettle leaf is a mineral dense herb that is superb at alkalizing the body.
RESTORE. STRENGTHEN. CENTER.
When to Drink
Our Phyto Tonic came from the inspiration to make a drink containing some of the most nutrient dense foods known. Named for its phytoplankton content, we use two algaes in this drink, chlorella and E3 live. Algae is known to contain a unique combination of vitamins, plant-based minerals, trace elements, essential fatty acids, and amino acids - the building blocks of protein.
These highly nutritious superfoods are bolstered by antioxidant rich greens, and balanced out by natural sweeteners, namely apple juice and maple syrup. Think of this tonic as a multivitamin in a bottle. Refreshing and sweet, reach for this drink anytime, anyday.
Spinach, Parsley, Romaine, Lemon, Granny Smith Apples, Maple Syrup, Chlorella, E3 Live, Alkaline Water
- Chlorella is a single-celled green algae. It is considered to be one of the most nutritious and potent foods on the planet. It’s big nutrient punch is only bolstered by its ability to help your body detoxify.
- E3 Live is a different type of algae. This wild harvested blue-green algae works has over 65 vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Everything you need in one nutrient packed ingredient.